The 3S AIG XS is designed as a handy valve maintenance device and completes the product range of 3S actuators. It is with 5.5 kg much lighter and smaller than its predecessor, the 3S AIG and is offered in three versions with a peak output of up to 900 Nm. As a one-man device, it is ideal for the needs of medium and small size network operators. Torques of up to 1,800 Nm can be achieved with the 3S load amplifier.
Just like the more powerful 3S AIG, it impresses with its innovative digital electronics, which make it into much more than a simple valve exerciser. Current valve conditions can be captured and plotted as a torque curve, which also shows number of gears turned. Condition-based valve maintenance can therefore be realized.
- Objective inspection by capturing torque and number of gears turned
- Paperless and tamper-proof documentation of current valve condition
- Digital interface for importing valve master data and exporting condition data
- Optimized deployment of resources and maintenance measures
- Rehabilitation of valves instead of replacement