3S Antriebe GmbH has expanded their product line of multi-turn actuators for the decentralized use in underground networks: The 3S 300 D is available as a 125 Nm or 60 Nm actuator and ideal for the automation of small diameter valves in underground networks. Due to the compact size and minimal installation depth, butterfly, ball and gate valves can be economically and retroactively automated.
Like all 3S multi-turn actuators the 3S 300 D is watertight und suited for the in-soil installation via System Berliner Kappe® without requiring expensive manhole cosntruction. Thanks to x-active M2M Communication, it is bidirectionally integrated into SCADA-Systems and accessible at all times. A completely decentralized automation of the network is realized through battery operation via 3S Energy Save Technology.
The 3S 300 D is the ideal multi-turn actuator for small diameter valves (usually ball, butterfly and gate valves) buried networks. Due to the small size minimal installation depth is required.
The 3S 300 D can be easily adjusted to apply its available capacity perfectly to any actuation task up to a peak torque of 125 Nm (90 ft./lbs.).
The 3S 300 D at a glance:
- Diameter 230 mm, height 247 mm
- Glass bead blasted, powder-coated V2A casing
- Mode of operation: short-time operation S2-15 min
- Power supply: 85-264 V AC, 47-63 Hz, nominal current 4.5-2.5 A
- Control: Profibus, Modbus, analogue 4-20 mA, GSM mobile radio network
- Automatic monitoring of operating data of valve, actuator and battery pack
- Logbook function
- RS232 service interface
- Peak torque: 125 Nm (3S 300 D-125)
- Max. rotational speed: 60 rpm (3S 500 D-60)